Jeux entre potes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

dating in USA - Whenever u want it

2 participants

dating in USA  - Whenever u want it Empty dating in USA - Whenever u want it

Message  Launcest Mar 26 Juil - 2:26

Wagga Wagga dating - I am very flexible My name is Elyse GILMAN I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Dubbo dating singles in Hervey Bay free online dating singles in Bathurst free online dating online dating South Australia online dating I'm looking for someone that would be great to hang out with as FRIENDS in public! I've been in a LONG Relationship thjat is boring, no matter how I try to reinvent myself nothing works, up until now I've been a faithful women but can't any longer...I need fun and good sex in my life!!! You must also be capable of receivjng boat loads of affection, as well as giving just as much. (Yeah, I know...I am asking for a lot, but I am getting picky!!) I would also prefer someone interested in children (perhaps through foster parenting and/or adoption), although this is not mandatory. I would appreciate it if you were honestly looking for something that could be long term. I am a girly girl when im not outdoors. I love to dance and go to the club all dressed up, occassionally. You can always find me on the dance floor. But then again, I also like to relax & just watch a movie, now & then and miss cuddling up with a guy and giving him little kisses onh the lips. I am calm, quiet and focused as well. I like a variety of activities and like to lean new things. I get along with most people of all ages. I have a creative and logical mind, so I likee to do creative and practical activities. I'm a decent person looking for a decent guy. I like going out to the movies, to restaurants, site seeing, spending time with my family. I'm into music, reality shows (I know, I know)... but they entertain me...lol! I am shy initially but once I get to know a person I open up. I like to have fun. I'm ready to fall in love, are you Mr. Right? Im looking for a guy to get me off. The best way to impress me is say ht you have read my profile, understand it, are ok with the threesum, how hung you are and attach a pic. Other emails without this info will not be read.

Launcest
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dating in USA  - Whenever u want it Empty Re: dating in USA - Whenever u want it

Message  Headbanger Jeu 28 Juil - 14:20

oh ouais trop bien, un nouveau bot à fourrer!!!
Headbanger
Headbanger

dating in USA  - Whenever u want it Empty Re: dating in USA - Whenever u want it

Message  flyers512 Mar 23 Aoû - 15:37

humm sexually open, interesting ^^
?te gusta la fellacion? (ah merde elle parle pas espagnol)

flyers512

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé